insanity is relative.

hey there twinkles.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

can someone help me i think that i'm lost here.

i feel exhausted.
keeping myself alive with greasy fat-dripping pizza, chinese junk food and vanilla coffee these days. i've got a terrible headache, my eyes are sore, my ears hurt and i am so tired. also tired of cramming japanese all the time. i feel bad about the exam no matter how many times i go over the whole stuff.

but lookie, me bought corny, pink little candles for my birthday on friday. ^_^ they reminded me of my childhood so i just *had* to buy them although i have no idea yet where to stick them into. maybe i should make some cake or muffins and afterwards throw them at random people or at those people who try to annoy me with this whole happy birthday-jazz.

by the way, i am totally obsessed with the o.c. right now. i can't get this stupid theme song (california by phantom planet) outta my head.
california, here we come...la-di-daa

2 Comments:

  • At February 17, 2005 10:30 PM, Blogger Idil said…

    hahaha guess you'll be the first one i'll throw a muffin at! :p

     
  • At February 18, 2005 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    happy birthday to you!

    (i promise i won't sing, it'd just destroy your ears altogether... ;) )

    hope you have a nice day despite exams and revision!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home