insanity is relative.

hey there twinkles.

Friday, December 10, 2004

very close friend of mine, but respect a thin line.

i finally got my shiny new digicam yesterday! i still couldn't decide on how to name her (perhaps "tori") so if you can think of any cool names for a sexay sony cybershot dsc-w1, let me know kittens. also, i couldn't decide which picture to take first (i am insane, i know). lawrie suggested to take a picture of my feet, "like all the artsy fuck girls do". hahahagh. it reminded me of lost in translation so i did, here you go:

oh so senseless and unspectacular.
apart from that this week passed by way too rapidly. crazy things happened and i still have a cold, trying to keep myself alive by drinking at least a dozen cups of tea a day. joana, johnson and me are going to visit my darling kay this weekend in munich - yay!

songs of the week:
jurassic 5 feat. nelly furtado - thin line
coldplay - yellow

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home